Experience music made social with BBM™ Music. You and your friends already share so much, why not share your favourite songs too? BBM Music lets you discover, play, share with friends, and grow your music collection on your BlackBerry® smartphone.
Visit http://www.blackberry.com/bbmmusic to learn more.
- PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION: The Premium ‘full track’ BBM Music experience is available for a monthly subscription of $4.99 USD ($4.99 CDN and $5.99 AUD). The Premium version will feature a free Premium trial offer. Free Premium trial offer*: With the free Premium trial offer, you can use all the features of a Premium subscription for a limited time. Get up to 2 months* free in US and Canada, and one month free in Australia.
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION: There will also be a Free subscription to the service that delivers the same social experience as the Premium subscription, but with 30 second song previews versus full song tracks. After your Free Premium trial offer period ends, you can opt to continue using BBM Music without a paid subscription by using this Free subscription. You can upgrade from a Free subscription to a Premium subscription at any time.
BBM Music has been updated to v18.104.22.168 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone!
- Stop button in media player
- Buy button now checks for available music store if none is installed
- Improved performance: limit is raised to 200 contacts!!!
- Many various bug fixes
- Missing focus – can’t enter characters
- Can’t enter any characters or delete on the search text field when the focus is on ‘Shuffle’ in All Songs
- Device in preview mode (blocked state customers will see on first install before entering payment info) can not add contact’s songs to custom playlists
- Duplicate comments in timeline
- BBM music unable to connect to BBM
- Long delay while adding song to playlist
- clicking email invitation URL does not launch BBM Music
- After a song is added to My Songs, a short clip plays instead of full songs
- Frequently unable to preview song over GPRS or EDGE
- Takes too long to save playlist info
- Built-In Memory option is shown for a device that does not have built-in memory
- Screen overlap while refreshing
- ‘Can I Get A..’ by Jay-Z Does not have explicit content label
- Get an incorrect error message on second try of BBM invite
- Currently keeps messages of removed BBM Music contacts
- [Other] Input system error for filtering songs in a playlist on Stratus as well as any device using the virtual keyboard
Head on over to the BlackBerry Beta Zone and grab the update!
What a day, first I was invited to try out BBM Music services which was released in Blackberry Beta Zone. Today I was emailed by the Blackberry Beta Zone team to invite 5 people to try out the services with me. If you love music and you would like to participate in this contest please leave a comment below with a valid email and you must by subscribed to this blog. Tell me who is your favorite artist and where do you like to listen to music, that its. On Thursday I will random.org will select 5 lucky winners.
GOOD LUCK to you all.