BBM Music Updated to v126.96.36.199 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone!
BBM Music has been updated to v188.8.131.52 in the BlackBerry Beta Zone!
- Stop button in media player
- Buy button now checks for available music store if none is installed
- Improved performance: limit is raised to 200 contacts!!!
- Many various bug fixes
- Missing focus – can’t enter characters
- Can’t enter any characters or delete on the search text field when the focus is on ‘Shuffle’ in All Songs
- Device in preview mode (blocked state customers will see on first install before entering payment info) can not add contact’s songs to custom playlists
- Duplicate comments in timeline
- BBM music unable to connect to BBM
- Long delay while adding song to playlist
- clicking email invitation URL does not launch BBM Music
- After a song is added to My Songs, a short clip plays instead of full songs
- Frequently unable to preview song over GPRS or EDGE
- Takes too long to save playlist info
- Built-In Memory option is shown for a device that does not have built-in memory
- Screen overlap while refreshing
- ‘Can I Get A..’ by Jay-Z Does not have explicit content label
- Get an incorrect error message on second try of BBM invite
- Currently keeps messages of removed BBM Music contacts
- [Other] Input system error for filtering songs in a playlist on Stratus as well as any device using the virtual keyboard
Head on over to the BlackBerry Beta Zone and grab the update!
Posted on September 19, 2011, in BBM Music Services, BlackBerry beta Zone, BlackBerry Device Software, BlackBerry Messenger, Blackberry News and tagged Bbm music, bbm music services. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.