Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, FourSquare, and IM+ on Blackberry World 10
We are truly mere hours away from the launch of BlackBerry 10 and more updated apps are finding their way into BlackBerry World. This time around it is the official Facebook app for BlackBerry 10, version 10.0.0.83. Now for those of you with a Dev Alpha device you should be able to install it, however there are claims that you cannot actually login into the app as of yet.
I am sure that come tomorrow morning, say around 10am, there will be no issue using the app but for now we may have to wait. You can check out all the info at the link below.
With the BlackBerry 10 launch tomorrow Research In Motion is now pushing application in to BlackBerry World. Twitter for BlackBerry 10 has landed and is now available for download. T4BB helps you stay connected to the people, information and news you care about on Twitter, with the high-quality experience you expect on a BlackBerrysmartphone.
Wherever you are, Twitter brings you closer.
- Essential: An organized stream of Tweets that delivers the best content to you.
- Instant: All the media, news, events, and information you need.
- Personal: Your world, expressed in Tweets and photos. Search in real time. Follow people you’d like to know. Watch rising trends.
Foursquare has been released for BlackBerry 10 and is currently available for download. Foursquare helps you and your friends make the most of where you are. Join the over 25 million people who are already on Foursquare and download the free app!
- Share and record the places you visit.
- Search for the best places to go.
- Get personalized recommendations and deals based on where you and friends have been.
- Discover insider tips and lists from local experts, brands, and celebrities.
Shape has released IM+ Pro for BlackBerry 10 and is available in BlackBerry World! IM+ supports all major IM services, including Facebook, Skype, MSN/Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, Mamba.Ru, Mig33, SINA Weibo, Odnoklassniki.Ru, Jabber, VKontakte, Yandex IM, RenRen, Gadu-Gadu and Mail.Ru Agent. We thought you might want to check up on Twitter while messaging, so we added support for it, too. NEIGHBORS offer a totally new dimension of communication in IM+ by providing you the opportunity to find new real life connections and friends with common interests in your local area. See who’s your Neighbor on the map, dive into local group conversations, “shout” to ask your neighbors questions that are important for you. It’s all about your local community!
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
- Send text messages, photos, videos, and voice notes
- Group chats in Skype, MSN, AIM, ICQ.
- Chat history, accessible in IM+ on your device and from any web browser at https://plus.im – Create personal status messages
- Customize your IM+ look and feel with custom sound notifications and emoticons …and we’re not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!