“Let’s Golf 2 HD” PlayBook Native SDK Game Released by Gameloft
If I am not mistaken Let’s Golf 2 HD is Gameloft’s first foray into BlackBerry PlayBook games and they are coming with a splash. This game seems to be developed on the BlackBerry PlayBook Native SDK and clocks in at a whopping ~200MB download. The game is actually pretty sweet and has great 3D modeling that lets you customize your golfer as you improve.
- A GAME WITH CHARACTER – Liven up the sport with 8 fun characters, fully modeled in 3D. Customize your golfer with a selection of gear and clothes you can unlock to improve your skills.
- GOLF AROUND THE GLOBE – Discover 108 holes of golf across 6 varied locations like the Mount Olympus Golf Club, the Aztec Temple, a winter wonderland in Greenland, the dense forest in Bavaria, the spectacular English Countryside and even the wild Royal Safari in Kenya. Each spot has its own challenges to overcome with increasing difficulty.
- SUPER-POWERED – Each character has their own unique super power that can give them an unexpected edge. Pull off unbelievable shots by stopping the ball at will, making it super-sticky or even rewinding time.
- PLAY A ROUND WITH FRIENDS – Grab a friend and play against each other. You can also challenge the world by climbing the online leaderboard and unlocking achievements on Gameloft LIVE! for being one of the best golfers around.
- A WHOLE NEW GAME – Spice up your game with new modes for a totally different way to play. Enjoy an in-depth Career mode and new challenges like Shoot Out where you eliminate 1 player after each hole, and Closest to Pin where players put it all on the line with a single shot.
Let’s Golf 2 HD is available in App World for $6.99 – Thanks Edwin for the tip!!!