CIO 7 Solid Reasons to Keep the Faith in RIM, BlackBerry
While some sites continue to unreasonably bash RIM and spread obviously fictitious rumors, CIO’s Al Sacco has done the BlackBerry community a solid by providing seven reasons why not to lose faith in RIM. Al thinks many critics are underestimating them which I have to agree with. He is fair with his article and provides facts with some opinion, not rumors without sources, names, links, etc.
I think RIM and its BlackBerry customers still have grounds to remain positive and upbeat. What follows is a quick list of reasons why I still keep a BlackBerry in my pocket–and why I don’t see that changing any time soon.
- Love that BlackBerry QWERTY Keyboard
- BlackBerry Battery Life Can’t be Beat
- BlackBerry Enterprise Security and Manageability
- BlackBerry Messenger and BBM Social
- Future is Bright for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
- Seven New Handhelds in 2011, Promise of QNX-Based BlackBerrys
- BlackBerry Data Compression
Check out the full article here at CIO and let me know what you think in the comments!